14th International Conference on Technology Supported Learning & Training
ONLINE EDUCA BERLIN, the largest global e-learning conference for the corporate, education and public service sectors, is the key annual networking event for the international e-learning and technology-supported learning and training industry, attracting and bringing together experts in the vanguard of technology-enhanced learning from around the world. Participants forge essential cross-industry contacts and partnerships, thereby enhancing their knowledge and expertise.
Size and Scope
Calibre of Attendees
Depth and Breadth of Programme
Rich Networking Opportunities
New Products and Trends
This year’s ONLINE EDUCA BERLIN wants YOU to get involved!
- Prepare yourself for Generation Y. Debate and discuss the impact and needs of a generation who grew up with the Internet.
- Have a closer look at the value and importance of open educational resources. Get in touch with innovative thinkers and promising initiatives.
- Change your mind about content creation. Learn more about virtual worlds and user-generated content in education.
- Join the debate on Web 2.0 and social networking. Experience new possibilities with sophisticated learning management systems.
- Move on with mobile learning and check out pioneering tools and applications.
- Explore new ways of storytelling and videos in learning.
- Get serious with game-based learning.
- Discuss with experts and practitioners about the latest trends and future developments.
For more information please visit: http://www.online-educa.com/