FACE Annual Conference 2012 - Widening Access to Higher Education in Divided Communities
I am pleased to announce that the Forum for Access and Continuing Education (FACE) Annual Conference will be hosted by the University of Ulster, Magee campus, in Derry ~ Londonderry from the 4th – 6th July 2012.
The conference title is Widening Access to Higher Education in 'Divided Communities' with six key themes:
- Divided Communities’ – SEC, Ethnicity, Gender, Disability
- International and National Comparisons
- Regional Approaches to Widening Access
- Social Mobility – Demonstrating Impact
- Community Engagement and its importance to economic, social and cultural development
- Developing flexible and accessible programmes of study which are professionally and vocationally relevant
Submissions are being called for paper abstracts as well as posters and should relate to the conference themes. ALL abstracts and posters must be submitted for consideration by 30 May 2012.
Link to the conference website: http://www.ulster.ac.uk/aep/face2012