Opportunity - Lord Kelvin Adam Smith Fellowships at University of Glasgow
The University of Glasgow welcomes applications from exceptional candidates across all disciplines for a number of its fully-funded Lord Kelvin Adam Smith Fellowships.
- Are from 3 to 5 years in length
- Have salaries ranging from £31,798 to £45,336
- Provide up to £50k additional research support funds
Successful applicants will also benefit from:
- The University's peer group mentorship programme for fellows
- The possibility of an additional year of funding and/or the opportunity to be transferred to an open ended lecturing contract, subject to performance and strategic fit
More details are found on the University of Glasgow web site.
For colleagues interested in the PASCAL Themes including Lifelong Learning, Learning Cities and Community/Regional Development, Professor Michael Osborne would be pleased to discuss possibilities with anyone interested in making applications particularly those linked to the priorities of the Adam Smith Research Foundation cluster which he co-convenes on People, Places and Engagement and Change.