Jose Gines Mora
Higher education management and quality assurance;
Economics of education
European higher education
Assessment of university programmes
Assessment of higher education systems, projects and institutions
- 2007: Strengthening research institutions with a focus on University-based Research. DG Research, EC
- Review of Good Practices in ALFA-2 programmes. Europe-AID. Team Leader.
- 2006: Higher-Funding Reforms. DG EAC, EC.
- Support of the programme Modernization of European Higher Education. EC
- Participation as Evaluator in the project Supporting the Contribution of Higher Education Institutions to Regional Development OCDE.
- Degree in Physics and Doctor in Economics.
- President of the EAIR (the European Higher education Society)
- Deputy-Chair of the Governing Board of OECD Institutional Higher Education Programme (IMHE) Coordinator of Commission for Quality Assessment and Accreditation in the Regional Government of Valencia
- Adviser to the DG of Higher Education in the Spanish Government
- Public–Private Partnerships in Latin America: A Review Based on Four Case Studies. En H. Patrinos and S. Sosale (Ed.), Mobilizing the Private Sector for Public Education: A View from the Trenches, Washington, World Bank. 2007.
- The relationship between life goals and fields of study among young European graduates. Higher Education, 53, 6, 843-865. 2007 (with Adela García, Luis Vila and Daniel Gabaldón)
- The Employment Situation About Four Years after Graduation. En U. Teichler (Ed.) Careers of University Graduates. Views and Experiences in Comparative Perspective. Springer. Pp. 103-121. 2007 (with J. García-Montalvo and A. García-Aracil)
- Job satisfaction among young European higher education graduates. Higher Education, 53, 1, 29-59. 2007 (with Adela García and Luis Vila).
- Entrepreneurs, self-employed and employees among young European higher education graduates, European Journal of Education, 42, 1, 94-113. 2007. 2007 (with Daniel Martinez and Luis Vila)
- The modernization process of European universities: the challenge of the society of knowledge and globalization. En J .L. N. Audy y M. C. Morosini (Ed.) Innovation and Entrepreneurialism in the University. EDIPUCRS, Porto Alegre. Pp 91-115. 2006.
- The structure of European labour market: an analysis based on the competences of young European Graduates, Higher Education Management and Policy, 17, 4. 2006.(with Adela García, Jose-Miguel Carot and Luis Vila)
- Spain. In P. Altbach and J. Forest (eds.), International Handbook of Higher Education, Springer. Pp. 995-1003. 2006.
- Member for
- 3 years 30 weeks
- View recent blog entries