Latest Twitter Posts
- OBSERVATIONS is out! t.co/9ETZiEgEKJ #cities #skills #lifelonglearning Stories via @csiSL @ConversationEDU @MelanieBarwick
- RT @edmorrison: A look inside Seattle's newest innovation district. #learningcities t.co/jW8Qq8QaEg
- University Engagement Networks Go Global: t.co/QU1eBLEw5b #highered #colleges #engagement #TNLC2014 via @TalloiresNet
- Whereabouts London new #opendata project. #futurecities #learningcities t.co/qs3B2OtyRU
- New project: Slumdog mapmakers fill in the urban blanks #cities #poverty #bigdata t.co/cRhpWfjbaK
PASCAL Regional Offices
PASCAL operates from four regional offices: based at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), the University of Glasgow, University of South Africa (UNISA) and Northern Illinois University (NIU).
Each office is led by one of the Co-Directors, has responsibility for supporting members and associates in a particular geographical territory and leads on particular projects. The regional office in Melbourne also has responsibility for overall financial and membership matters; the regional office iin Glasgow also hosts the Executive Officer of PASCAL with other members of his administrative team being located there and in other regional offices.
The territorial responsibility for RMIT is Asia and Australasia, for the University of Glasgow is Europe, for UNISA Africa and for Northern Illinois University is The Americas.
It is envisaged that other offices will be created in the near future in other parts of the world, leading to changes in current responsibilities.
For enquires from Asia and Australasia, please contact Professor Bruce Wilson at RMIT
For enquires from Europe, please contact Professor Mike Osborne at the University of Glasgow
For enquiries from The Americas, please contact Dr Pat Inman at NIU
All general enquiries can be made to John Tibbitt, PASCAL Executive Officer at the University of Glasgow.