Latest Twitter Posts
- The Urban Observatory - explore! #learningcities #bigdata #cities t.co/1qyBJ6WjP1
- Doing it in public: Impact, blogging, social media and the academy #highered #engagement t.co/BSgqJ3s86r
- Glasgow University: Taking science to the community #engagement #highered t.co/KqWFhVJjBa
- The social and economic benefits of mixed use urbanism t.co/wyaY6qoZly #cities #learningcities
- RT @John__Field: Men earn £2,000 more than women within six months of graduating t.co/1Zvo4NyEMM Good analysis of reasons
PASCAL Regional Offices
PASCAL operates from four regional offices: based at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), the University of Glasgow, University of South Africa (UNISA) and Northern Illinois University (NIU).
Each office is led by one of the Co-Directors, has responsibility for supporting members and associates in a particular geographical territory and leads on particular projects. The regional office in Melbourne also has responsibility for overall financial and membership matters; the regional office iin Glasgow also hosts the Executive Officer of PASCAL with other members of his administrative team being located there and in other regional offices.
The territorial responsibility for RMIT is Asia and Australasia, for the University of Glasgow is Europe, for UNISA Africa and for Northern Illinois University is The Americas.
It is envisaged that other offices will be created in the near future in other parts of the world, leading to changes in current responsibilities.
For enquires from Asia and Australasia, please contact Professor Bruce Wilson at RMIT
For enquires from Europe, please contact Professor Mike Osborne at the University of Glasgow
For enquires from Africa, please contact Professor Catherine Odora Hoppers at University of South Africa (UNISA)
For enquiries from The Americas, please contact Paul Crawford at NIU
All general enquiries can be made to Dr Alan Foster, PASCAL Executive Officer at the University of Glasgow.